Thursday, March 25, 2010

contest one

this is my first contest and the person with the most points will win anything they want up to 30gems.

1. when is my birthday?
2.what level am in ourworld?
3. what is my favorite colour?
4. Who are my bestfriends on ourworld?
5. who gave me my latest gift? (counts before march 25)
6. name one place where only residents are aloud to go.
7. when did i first post a post on this blog? (easy)
8. who is my bf on ourworld? (bf= boyfriend)

BONOUS (u will earn extart points if u do NOT answer it will NOT AFFECT UR POINTS!) : where do i live and how old m i? (GIVE U 3 POINTS)

email me ur answers on my account on ourworld (inbox)

deadline is april 16

GOOD LUCK

5 comments:

  1. my bad not name this blog when i first posted a post on this blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. o btw its out of a 18
    btw for bestfriends ask sindu2 and for my birthday on my profile

    ReplyDelete
  3. and all prizxes will be sent with my other account babe249

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) Halloween babi xD
    2) Your lvfl 50 at the moment!
    3) I guessed Black?
    4) Steph Mai nd Jake? not sure xD
    5)babe249, chick bikini top white
    6)The Beach
    7) March 23,24
    8)Curretnly, Max 47

    ~Answerz~
    Lhurv Yuh!,

    Gulna z

    ReplyDelete